Introduction to Palomar College Seminar
On Thursday, April 5, nearly a hundred students along with family members attended Escondido Charter High School's Introduction to Palomar College Seminar. The purpose of this seminar was to provide an overview of the options available to high school students at Palomar College and better explain the enrollment process.
At the seminar, Mrs. Dunlap, Director of Student Services, and Mr. Lanting, Students Services Adviser, answered the following questions:
- What are the benefits of taking a community college course as a high school student?
- Is your student is ready to take a Palomar class?
- What factors should you consider when selecting a course?
- How do you apply to Palomar and enroll in classes?
- What are the associated costs?
To learn more about taking a community college course as a high school student, please refer to the following resources: