Grade 12 College Seminar: Countdown to College
Date and time
Sept. 5, 2019 | 6:30pm
The purpose of the senior seminar is to provide parents with information to help their students plan for post-secondary education. The following topics are addressed during the program:
- How do I help my student select a college that will help him or her achieve post-secondary education goals?
- How do I ensure my student’s transcript is accurate?
- What information do students need to gather in preparation for a college application?
- How does my student complete a California State University, University of California, or private university online application?
- What are the guidelines for requesting letters of recommendation and official high school transcripts?
- How does my student apply for financial aid and scholarships?
We hope you'll join us!