Grade 11 College Seminar
Date and time
Sept. 10, 2019 | 6:30pm
The purpose of this junior seminar is to provide parents with the information and tools necessary to help their students navigate the college selection and admissions process. The following questions are addressed during the program:
- Why is it important for students to attend a four-year university?
- What are the subject requirements for college admissions?
- What standardized tests are required for college admissions?
- What are the primary factors used in admissions decisions?
- Which criteria should a student consider when selecting a college?
- Why is it important for students to visit campuses prior to applying?
- What does it cost to attend a four-year university, and what sources of aide are available to assist students?
We hope you'll join us!